geezerbuttz wrote:Hey ! we are getting the Iso data to the interface... super clean code!
Will attempt to optimise it more though.....
Found a strange issue though , and I guess its down to ARC.
When malling a chunk of memory , if the chunk is not cleared and 'initialised to zero' the compiler throws a serious fit.
I have been moving over to calloc , it takes a little longer but it zeros out the block , and keeps the compiler happy.
who knew....

geezerbuttz wrote:
I have implemented the slice structure into an ArrayController , thus if anybody wants it the ISO panel can include a tableView listing the slices and the states of them ( start sec - end sec state , etc)
Any thoughts on that , or should I just put my head in the oven..
geezerbuttz wrote:Any thoughts on that , or should I just put my head in the oven..

geezerbuttz wrote:one for littleAbner : do you want the disk splitter built into the app?
LilAbner wrote:geezerbuttz wrote:one for littleAbner : do you want the disk splitter built into the app?
Yes
geezerbuttz wrote:can we get a mirror of this thread so the users an see what is going on , it may generate some more action in this ghost town...
Return to Welcome to the MTR 6 forum!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests