geezerbuttz wrote:That's great , thank you! I will put this aside now.
$25 - W3ato
$25 - Freaky Dude
$25 - 2Socks
$22 - eahn
$44 - TheSystemhasFailed
Complete.
Many thanks to those who helped:
Development takes time , costs money , so once again Thank you.
Your user names will be in the apps credits.
GrizzlyHippo wrote:If so , its $100 for the year ,
Any kind souls want to chip in towards that? seems a lot for two functions personally.
Just catching up... been a long time since I was here. Let me know how to contribute / donate. I'll chip in for a years worth.
Grizzly.
geezerbuttz wrote:
Now, something has arisen and I have to think carefully about the release date.
I have to travel home this coming weekend , and while I can get this out the door before that , there is no way I can issue the upgraded licenses for that week.
So , I am thinking to postpone the release until I get back here to ensure a smooth upgrade experience.
Thoughts....
G

Return to Welcome to the MTR 6 forum!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests