by geezerbuttz » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:15 am
Hello All..
Well, bar the user guides , that I will do this weekend, it is done.
The MF code reads the IMF file and remaps its cells correctly.
Angle data , and interleave cells are handled correctly.
I have to run all the disks I have here through once again in Probe and MTR to generate a full process flow.
Best to make sure the end product is viable . ( triple check )
Sure there will be disks that probe will have an issue on , but as long as I can get an Iso , I can get an update out very quickly.
Probe will be hosted locally , and downloadable(?) from the forum.
Currently running the nasty japanese mermaid movie , and its goes very well.
It can take along time to probe these titles , but once again , only one person needs to probe the disk and upload it for everybody to have the solution. ( by a long time , I refer to about one hour )
Once I get this out the door , I will have a small break while I try to get some funding to begin the RnR replacement.
A little break will do me some good.
I will link the user guides directly in the forum , aswell as in the app.
G
When poor people support the rich , the Devil laughs......