by geezerbuttz » Thu May 09, 2024 9:26 am
ok ,
All Icons refreshed , and redesigned.
Created new Icons for the .IMF and .MIF file format.
Took a bit longer than normal as I used to use Modo , but the drip feed of functionality from The Foundary that they call progress , and the rather steep upgrade price for it is no longer to my liking.
Goodbye Modo... thats the end of my long journey with Allen Hastings and Stuart Ferguson.
They , If you do not know were the original developers of a little program known as Lightwave, that I learned back in the early 90's on an Amiga B2000 ( with 060 whooHooo)
They later departed and formed Luxology , and gave life to Modo.
It was a welcome departure from the nuts and bolts that Lightwave had become. Alas , they moved on and sold out , and Modo is now a shadow of its former self.
So , Its Blender , a program that I simply kept away from after trying it out in its earlier forms.
I never could adapt to the crazy UI it has in the old days..
These days it is a vastly different story. Im up to speed , ( nearly , still afew things I got to get my old brain around ) and I have to say , wow.
The bloated , money hungry companied should watch out... It does everything and more that you can payy hundreds , if thousands for.
Needless to say , I modeled and rendered everything in Blender for the Icons.
It was fun...
Just need to check it all the changes propogate down the line, and when Im happy they do , I will package it up.
G
When poor people support the rich , the Devil laughs......